You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Help on how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
• Account-related cookies
• Cookies related to login
• Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/unsubscribed users.
• Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
• Survey-related cookies
• Form-related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
• Site Preference Cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
• Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
• Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
• As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and so this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure you get the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make adequate use of the contents and information that Qualimax offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting character:
• A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
• B) Not to disclose content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic nature, online gambling, illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
• C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Qualimax, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damages mentioned above.
Hopefully this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there’s something you’re not sure you need or not, it’s generally safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our site.